Frequently Asked Questions
You can find most of our frequently asked questions here. if you can't find your answer, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We do update our FAQ page regularly.
Are your products tested on animals?
We never test on animals, only on ourselves, family & friends :).
99% of our products are made in Europe, and naturally all products are complied with all European directives - including the ban on animal testing.
If a product comes from outside of the EU - we ensure that extra checks are done on quality and of course, to prevent that no animal tests are done in the process of our product developement.
Please note - For the Washing up Liquid of our series A Good Clean there is a legal requirement (European Law) to test this detergent for micro organisms in the water. Therefore we and all other brands on the EU market must comply to this ruling.
Are your products tested dermatologically?
When tested dermatologically - it is always done under the supervision of a dermatologist. Of course, it must be officially when tested on the human skin. This applies to most our 'leave on' products and a large part of the 'rinse off' products. We always clearly mention it on pack (front or back) when a product is tested dermatologically.
Some products we test even in more details. The eye make up remover products of Alvira Skin Essentials face care is tested opthalmologically - this means under the supervision of an eye doctor.
When we claim Anti Wrinkle (Alvira Q10 day cream) or Lifting (Eliza Jones skincare series) we have proven effectivity tests for each cream or serum.
Are your products Vegan?
We have not developed our products with a Vegan claim in mind. But as we get a lot questions on this subject we are in the process of checking all our products one by one. It requires a lot of research because every ingredient in every product has to be analysed whether or not there are animal derived ingredients in it.
We will update our website regularly. So please watch this space :)
So far we have been confirmed that the following products are Vegan:
A Good Drink (Orange Lemon & Ginger, Acai Pomegranate & Blueberry, Matcha green tea, Watermelon, Mint)
Illustrated Hand Creams
Bath Fun bath bombs
Alvira Skin Essentials
- Gentle Cleansing Milk Sensitive & Dry skin
- Gentle Cleansing Milk Normal & Mixed skin
- Refreshing Cleansing Tonic Normal & Mixed skin
- Two-Phase Eye Make-up Remover
- Eye Make-up Remover Lotion
- Micellar Cleansing Water Sensitive & Dry skin
- Cleansing Face Wash All Skintypes
- Face Scrub All Skintypes
- Charcoal Face & Scrub 2 in 1
- Cleansing Tonic Sensitive & Dry skin (new)
- Moisturising day cream
- Moisturising night cream
- Hydro gel cream 24H
- Q10 day cream
- Q10 night cream
- Charcoal Peel off Mask
Eliza Jones Skin Solutions
- Lifting day cream
- Restoring night cream
- Gentle facial cleanser
- Love Spa Body Butter Shea Butter & Vanilla
- Love Spa Body Butter flower & Red Fruit
- Love Spa Body Butter Coconut
- Love Spa Body Scrub Hammam
- Love Spa Shower Gel Shea Butter & Vanilla
- Love Spa Shower Gel Hammam
- Love Spa Shower Gel Coconut
- Love Spa Shower Gel Flower & Red Fruit
As Honey itself is animal derived we cannot say it is vegan. Love Spa body butter Honey, Love Spa shower Gel Honey
- Organic Aloe Vera & Argan Oil Shampoo
- Organic Aloe Vera & Argan Oil Bath & Shower Gel
- Organic Aloe Vera & Argan Oil Hand Soap
- Organic Aloe Vera & Argan Oil Body Lotion
- Bodymist Ibiza Vibes
- Bodymist Caribbean Love
- Bodymist Miami Surf
- Bodymist Aloha Beach
- Peel off mask
- Mousse mask
The remaining products of our assortment are being checked as we speak.
Where can I buy your products?
We develop products and brands for several retailers and brand owners. The products we show on our website have our name on the back, and are mostly, exclusively sold at Action Retail. Please look at their website for the nearest store in your area.